ACROSS Health are passionate about working with healthcare providers, clinicians, hospitals trusts and research partners to identify, design and develop high quality digital technology solutions that will improve patient safety and quality of healthcare services at local, regional and international level.
Working predominantly with open source software and delivery methods we provide solutions that will enable improved patient care and service standards through greater connectivity, integration and interoperability. Selecting technology that improves ease of use, efficiency and ownership is key to our success and we strive to improve the experience of users.
We will ensure systems are provided with full integration, interoperabilty and scalability. Our agile approach ensures that we are not only able to quickly demonstrate and deliver strategic and sustainable solutions but also rapidly react to changing business requirements as they occur.
We are actively working with the NHS England open source community and like-minded SME partners.
Based in London, our team have over 20 years experience in delivering highly successful innovative digital technology within public and health sectors across the UK, Europe and Australia.
Our focus areas include:
- Electronic Medical Records systems for Ophthalmology, Oncology and Mental Health (EMR)
- Electronic Prescribing an Medications Administration Records (EPMA)
- Electronic Patient Observations Management (eObs)
- Electronic Patient Flow Management, Records, and Audit
ACROSS Health are proud to be:
- Appointed OpenEyes Foundation implementation, integration and support provider
- Accredited NHS England Code4Health Supplier
- Crown Commercial Service Suplier under G-Cloud and Digital Services Frameworks